Bucket List Updated
1) Motorcycle to Niagara- DONE! Gary & I Sept 2008
2) Parasailing- DONE! My niece, Adriana, & I in Florida March 2009
3) Skydiving...debating this now?
4) Ride a mechanical bull-DONE! Girls trip-Cadillac Ranch in Cleveland May 2010
5) Trapeze flying- July 6th, 2010
6) Visit New York & see Staute of Liberty
7) Hot Air Balloon- July 2nd, 2010 @ Balloonfest in Ashland
8) Snorkel- Gary & I in Florida with Josh Schifer...Sept/Oct?
9) Make my own wine-with my sister. Thanks to SamHo OR girls I have a kit now!
10) Go to Mardi Gras...2011
11) Take a train to Chicago- With my sister,Lisa
12) Watch the ball drop in Time Square on New Yrs Eve- With Michelle Baker
13) Cycle to Gatlinburg. Ride Blue Ridge Parkway
14) Make love on a beach with Gary & watch the sun come up
15) Visit Shanna in Naples
16) Visit Dot in Florida or wherever she is
17) Have a family vacation with ALL my family!-This summer I hope!
18) Take a dance class with Gary
19) Get a purple cancer ribbon tattoo- DONE! With Katie,Michelle,Kim,& Kim
20) Visit Raven's Glenn Winery- with my daughter,Laci (After the baby gets here)
21) Meet Tim McGraw- DONE! (kissed him too) Private preshow party April 23, 2010
22) Zipline- soon!!
23) Meet & KISS Duane "The Rock" Johnson
24) Spend a second honeymoon with Gary in Hawaii...yeh right
25) Ride my own motorcycle in a Poker Run
26) Go to a KISS concert- Meet Gene Simmons? hahahahaaaaa
27) Rob a bank-DONE! Aug 28th- Thanks to Jen Hageman in Ashland- FUN!!!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Bucket List Updated
Posted by Linda Vaughan at 8:17 PM
It's 2010! Time to Reflect...
The last year and half has brought me so much joy and contentment. To be a GRANDMA! Wow. I love it! To become so much closer to my family. My sis is my best friend now! My husband and I couldn't be any closer. I get to see my daughter and her family every week when I go to babysit my little Maxton. My stepdaughter moved in with our youngest grandson, Marcus, for 6 months. He is a little angel. My Mom has been so much help to me through all my health issues. My stepdad and I have become closer than I ever thought possible. He has been down the cancer road as well. My Mother-in-law has moved closer to us and our relationship has grown. And then I began working at Samaritan and have some wonderful friends! I love that place so much! It's worth the 45 minute drive.
I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!
And I know how to live it...by the seat of my pants! :)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a beer (or tequila) in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screaming "woo hoo, what a ride"
**HEY! DON'T FORGET TO GO TO "OLDER POSTS" JUST ABOVE THIS ON THE RIGHT. LOTS OF COOL INFO THERE TOO! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS ME WITH TIM MCGRAW!